Welcome to our Annual Review 2022/23 where we look back at how we have performed over the past year and highlight some of the key work we have been doing to help and support our customers.
The last year has been a positive one, but we’re also conscious that it’s been a challenging one for all of us. The rise in the cost of living has been an issue for everyone, but we have continued to do all we can to help and support our customers, making sure we offer the best value for money services possible. We have also been able to keep our rent increases below the rate of inflation whilst still offering a high-quality service that people can rely on.
We have continued to focus on the important issue of damp, mould and condensation, and have created a dedicated team to support customers and address these problems where they occur.
Another priority has been looking after the wellbeing of our customers, and this has included establishing a Mental Health Navigator Team to support people facing these issues. We have also worked to help customers access benefits and grants that they are entitled to, as well as providing support with home budgeting and finances so that people are able to sustain their tenancy and have a good quality of life.
Some other key highlights from 2022/23 include:
- Completed 75,248 repairs for customers, with 99.22% completed right first time
- Our Tenancy Support Team helped secure £1.6m of financial benefits for customers
- Prevented 850 households from becoming homeless
- 92.3% of customers said our staff are friendly and approachable
- Invested £31.3m on improving customers’ homes
- 71 unemployed local people joined the St Leger Homes World of
- Work scheme, receiving practical support to gain paid employment
- Completed 100% of gas servicing for their properties, ensuring families continue to be kept warm and safe all year round
We hope you enjoy reading our Annual Review 2022/23 and watching our Annual Review short films.
Annual Review 2022/33 short films